Definition of cookies
Types of cookies
Cookies and/or similar technologies can be classified into different categories according to their characteristics, and can correspond to one or more of these categories.
Depending on their origin
They can be 'first-party' or 'third-party' cookies, depending on the entity that manages them. First-party cookies are those sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain managed by the provider of the service requested by the user; in this case, this company as the entity responsible for its website. Third-party cookies are those sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain that is not managed by the provider of the service requested by the user, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on their duration
They can be 'session' cookies, which are designed to collect and store data from a terminal while the user accesses the website and which expire when the browser is closed; they are primarily used to keep a user session open. They can be 'persistent' cookies, which are those that remain on the device and which expire when the objective for which they were designed has been fulfilled or when the user deletes them manually.
Depending on their purpose, they can be:
- 'Technical or necessary cookies' are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services existing therein. These cookies are essential for browsing through this website.
- 'Preference or personalisation cookies' allow offering personalised services according to pre-established criteria, such as the language, the number of results to be shown when the user carries out a search and the location, among others. If the user does not accept the use of functional cookies, this website will continue to work, although some of its functions may be lost.
- 'Analysis or measurement cookies' are those processed by us or third parties (fundamentally through Google Analytics) to quantify the number of users and measure and monitor user browsing behaviour to gather statistics with the aim of implementing improvements according to the analysis of the usage data related to the offer of products and/or services. If the user does not accept the use of this type of cookies, this website will continue to work, although some of its functions may be lost.
- 'Behavioural advertising cookies' store browsing information to show advertisements according to pre-determined user profiles, but taking into account user behaviour and browsing habits, etc. In general, these cookies enable custom advertisements related to the user's browsing profile to be displayed, both inside and outside our website, while the user is browsing.
- 'Multi-purpose cookies' are those with two or more of the aforementioned purposes, and they can only be used if all the purposes are accepted.
When visiting our websites, we gather standard internet data as well as details on visitors' behavioural patterns. This information does not contain any personal data whatsoever, nor is it associated with information that would allow for the user to be identified. If personal information is needed, we will expressly request it from you.
The use of our websites implicates your express and unequivocal consent to the use of first-party or third-party cookies and/or similar technologies as per the specific intention expressed through the Cookies warning via the cookies settings panel, under the terms and conditions established in this Cookies Policy, notwithstanding the measures for deactivating and deleting cookies that you can take, and which are detailed in the section on Cookie Control.
It is possible for the Cookies Policy on our website to change from time to time, and so we recommend that you review our information on the Cookies Policy periodically, so that you can always be informed. In any case, if the cookies' purpose changes after being accepted, we will update the Cookies Policy so users can make a new decision thereon.
For further information, you can consult the Privacy policies of these links at the following addresses:
Users must take into account that some content features on the websites are only available if cookies and/or similar technologies are accepted on your browser. If you decide to accept or block certain cookies, depending on their purpose, this may affect, either wholly or partially, the normal operation of the website or prevent access to some of its services.
The following cookies are used in our websites:
Our websites use Google Analytics, which is one of the most employed web analysis services on the internet. Although this information is collected anonymously, users can prevent data of their visit being included in Google Analytics reports by installing a Google Analytics disabling add-on for browsers, which is available at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. This add-on does not prevent information from being sent to websites through means other than these Web analysis services.