Juan Ignacio Guerrero Gilabert
- Born in Barcelona in 1958
- Degree in Economics and Business Studies from the University of Barcelona
- Insurance actuary from the University of Barcelona
- Doctorate in Financial Mathematics and Actuarial Studies from the University of Barcelona (pending reading of Doctoral Thesis)
Other relevant positions:
- Director of Grupo Compañía Española de Crédito y Caución, S.L.
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Atradius N.V.
- Director of Atradius Crédito y Caución de Seguros y Reaseguros, S.A.
- Trustee of Fundación Jesús Serra
- Director of Domasa Inversiones, S.L.
Previous professional experience:
- Lecturer at the University of Barcelona of the Master's Degree in Insurance Management (until 2021)
- Member of the Committee for the Study and Development of Dependency Insurance in Spain. Directorate-General for Insurance. Ministry of Economy and Finance (until 2021)
- Member of the Quality Accreditation Commission for Health Establishments of the Government of Catalonia (2001-2006)
- President of the National Statistics Commission of UNESPA (1998-2002)
- Vice-president of UCEAC (1996-2006)
- Deputy Director General (1984-1996) and CEO-Managing Director (1996-2006) of Aresa, Seguros Generales, S.A.
- Member of the UNESPA Board of Directors (1996-2006)
- Vice-president of the Health Insurance Association of UNESPA (1985-2006)
- President of the Technical Health Insurance Commission of UNESPA (1985-2006)
- Vice-president of the Advisory Committee on Health Insurance Companies of the Government of Catalonia (1985-2006)
- Head of Actuarial Department at Interprovincial Española de Seguros, S.A. (1982-1984)